Friday, June 27, 2008

Dance Dance Dance

Okay, so I'm not a TV junkie, I promise (maybe a movie junkie, but not a TV junkie) but I have to admit I have been watching, So You Think You Can Dance this season. I have never watched it before, but I'm liking it. Not obsessed and feel the need to vote or anything, but I DVR the episodes and watch them when I have some time. (As a friend once said to me, "DVR will change your life" :) Anywho, I have a couple of favorites.

Joshua and Katie - these 2 are my favorite! I have loved every dance of theirs. I think he might win it! For being a hip hop dancer and no formal training, he is unbelievable!!! I LOVED their hip hop dance routine to Jordan Sparks' No Air.



And I really like Chelsie and Mark too. (I think she might be Mormon!) From the little clips they show, I always think, "Oh boy, I don't know if they are going to do very well" but they always do! Wednesday nights performace of Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love was AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to start watching that show... I just gave up on summer tv, and assumed nothing was on except for the Bachelorette and Nashville star! So thanks for the tip! Oh and BTW, Kyle and I saw Get Smart Friday night, it's pretty funny...and I am reading Twilight again right now too! I need to read The Host more, but I can't put Twilight down...again!
I got your message,and I will call you this week- are you busy on Mon. or Tues.?

Heather and Ryan said...

kristi - youtube chelsie and mark bleeding love. i think you'll really like their dance. girls camp today, but i should be around later in the week. let's catch up :)

Michel Realty News said...

Heather, I haven't watched that show at all this summer. I watched some of it last year. I planned on watching some of it this year...because it is the only channel we get, but I just haven't been watching TV lately. Too many other things to do I guess. How are you doing? I liked your post about girls camp. Have a good 4th of July!