Friday, January 23, 2009

We Did It!

Remember when I said we only had 68 days left of trauma...well guess what, we're done! (well at least at some point today, when Ry comes home, we'll be done!!!)

To celebrate, we'll be spending the next 7 days here - at a villa in the Dominican Republic :) To get ready, I've been Tanned, Sprayed, Waxed, Dyed, and Painted. It takes a whole village to get me tropical :) More pics to come!

btw - anyone watching 24? I loved the first 4 season, but hated season 5...really liking this new season though! Seems like having a year and a half off really helped the writing!

2 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

Wow. Just wow. I am jealous! You guys visit the greatest places. How'd you find this one?

Jenni Peay said...

way to go ryan, hope you got all your stuff done, can't wait to see pictures