Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our 4 Year Anniversary

4 years ago this past weekend, Brett brought this gang together for the first time to watch General Conference. And so began our Conference Weekend Tradition (and 5 new best friends)! Of course since then, we have added (well actually Anne has added) 2 new faces.
The weekend included LOTS of snacks!

Watching conference


Taking notes
While others slept
Okay, I took a nap too!
But the main event (besides President Monson's talks of course) is dinner:

Spicy Beef Sandwiches
Pottery Barn Potatoes
Green Beans & Onions

And Chocolate Cake for dessert


Thanks Dave, Anne, Ellie, Hank, & Brett for making the trip to Cincinnati to spend Conference Weekend with Ryan and me. We had a blast! Whose house in April? :) Miss you!

4 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Dang, you guys make conference look like the super bowl. I love it. It was a great conference!
You always have known how to party Heather.

Leymaster Family said...

Okay so why is it you ALWAYS like the embarassing pictures of me when I am not looking my best. AKA the sleeping pic and the snow shoeing pic? I am going to catch on eof you someday and then you will be sorry. We miss you guys already. Columbus soon?

Natalee said...

Yum. I'm coming over next conference.
Hope our paths cross soon!

jon and em said...

What a perfect tradition!