Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Move Over Celine

Ryan has a new favorite artist - Taylor Swift!

For Christmas I surprised Ryan with tickets to the Taylor Swift concert. Yes, it is what he wanted, and yes, he was very excited to go!

We sat next to these girls, and I asked if I could take a picture of them with Ryan. We figured there was at least a 10 to 1 ratio of girls to boys. These girls thought Ryan was so cool for coming!






Since Ryan got the t-shirt at the Celine concert (yep, Ry really does like Celine...we saw her play in Vegas) I bought the black t-shirt at this concert.

Seriously, she puts on a great show. Go see it if you get the chance!

2 comments:

Emily Jones said...

You guys are so great...way cool and a little nerdy at the same time(mostly Ryan) ha. JK, it does look fun!

Leymaster Family said...

Hopefully Celine doesn't read your blog - love the photo with all the young girls. Reminds my of Brett singing High School Musical with those young teenagers down in Disney World.

Ryan, I'm so glad you embrace your metroness