Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ski Utah

Ryan and I are back from a fabulous week in Utah...friends, family, BYU, skiing, snowshoeing, restuarants! What more could we ask for?

We LOVE BYU - I wanted to wear a backpack, wander around campus, and pretend I was still young enough to be in college!


The Ski Gang - We're planning our day at Park City!

We're all set to ski!


How about a little Snowshoeing?


Unforunately, it was a little warmer than we expected!


We had a great time skiing at Park City and Deer Valley!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics Heather! Especially the one with Ryan half-naked, oo la la! Kyle said that is totally something Ryan would do! It was great seeing you guys and getting to hang out with ya, hope you had fun! (Especially because little Addy was so naughty sometimes!)
BTW, Kyle bought a Wii on Wednesday, I'm in trouble!

Leymaster Family said...

Vacay '08 was DEFINITELY great! Oh and thanks for not posting that horrific picture of me!