Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where In The World...

Ryan and I love to travel, so I thought it would be fun to get a world map and track the places we visit together. At first, this idea did not go over so well with Ry...and as many of you know, when you marry a Hartman, you make "Decor" decisions together :) So after months of trying to convince Ry that we would make sure it didn't look cheesy or cheap, he gave in! I bought a National Geographic map at maps.com, and we had it framed here in Nashville. I think it turned out great. We have it hanging in our office. Here are some pictures...










Our next "pin" will be in Costa Rica! We're headed there in April!

4 comments:

sara b said...

It looks great Heather. . . love how it all turned out!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this, I've been wanting to see it. Thank goodness Ryan finally 'approved' it! See, and I bet he really likes it now huh? These Hartmans need to have more faith in their wives! I really like the colors and the frame, good job Heather! Are those all places that you and Ryan have been together or does it include family vacations, etc.?

Jenni Peay said...

I wish I had someone to make Decor decisions with, I love that frame!

Leymaster Family said...

Great idea!