Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol Prediction

So, in the past, I haven't been a die hard American Idol Fan...I have watched a few episodes over the years, BUT this season Ry and I have really gotten into it (probably has a lot do due with the fact that there is nothing else on, glad the writer's strike has ended, so Grey's and Desparate Housewives can start up again!). So after watching the boys perform last night, I just want to call it now...I predict the adorable David Archuleta will be in the final show. Don't you just love this kid?!?

2 comments:

Jenni Peay said...

Bentley just told me about him, he is the grandson of one of the secretaries at his firm, maybe I will start watching.

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie, I hope he goes far! We need a cute boy to win AI! Don't we all remember Rueban, Clay Aiken, and Taylor Hicks? Maybe they can sing, but not as cute...