Thursday, April 17, 2008

A New Favorite Song

So I just bought my first American Idol song - Always Be My Baby by David Cook. (Listening to it right now!). I gotta say, this song rocks!!! When they annouced what he was singing, I was like,"oh dear, this can't be good" but holy cow, it was AWESOME! Now, David Cook is not my favorite artist. I LOVE LOVE LOVE David Archuleta and want him to win, BUT I think David Cook is going to sell more records. He has the making of a great recording artist.

Geez, I have become an American Idol junkie this season. I watch it every week, always vote, and now download their songs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for American Idol!!! I bought David Cook's song too, and it's the first one I've ever bought as well. I used to like Brooke White a lot, but she kinda seems to be fallin' behind. Oh well, I think David Archuleta is going to win anyway, and he's a cutie!

Jenni Peay said...

Please bring back Grey's Heather is getting desperate

Our Family Happenings said...

I love American Idol too! Actually the only channel we get is FOX, so I don't have many options, but honestly I look forward to it every week.