Thursday, April 24, 2008

Now I could live in Nashville

When people ask me where Ryan and I want to live someday (post residency/fellowship, ya know, when real life begins :) I always say, "Somewhere that has a Nordstrom." So I have always had to rule out Nashville, but I just learned today Nordstrom is coming to Green Hills in 2010. I can't believe it! Just when we are moving to Cincinnati for Ryan's Sports Medicine fellowship (summer 2009), there is going to be a Nodstrom added to my mall. Just my luck. But I guess we can add Nashville on the list of "Places We Could Live."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you could live in Murray, UT as well?? I can totally relate though, because I only want to live in places that are in close proximity to a Target! We lived without one for so long in Logan, it made me love them even more!