Tuesday, September 9, 2008

E2 Shoes (aka Europe 2 Shoes)


Yep, I bought new shoes for our trip next week :) and not Keens, can you believe it? They're Merrells. We're headed to Germany and Switzerland, and I really needed more of a hiking shoe for Switzerland since we'll be spending 3 days hiking in the Alps. We can't wait to go! Stay tuned for pictures when we get back.

(E2 shoes = well, 2 years ago Ry and I went Italy. It was our first trip to Europe together...of course we bought new shoes :) which became known as our Italy shoes or Italy Keens. Now that we bought new shoes for this trip, it was kind of mouth full to say Germany/Switzerland Shoes, so we've decided to call them our E2 shoes. I know, I know, we're dorks!)

1 comment:

Our Family Happenings said...

Hey you got my shoes! Remember how we looked all over for shoes like that for me, well I still haven't bought any, but I was just thinking about them last night actually and thinking that I need to go shopping for some. Have fun in on your trip! Hope you guys are doing okay, and Happy Anniversary...I know it's late, but I did think about you on your anniversary! Has it been 9 or 10 years?