Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seriously...start blogging

So, I took a little break from blogging, and not because I was obsessed with reading Breaking Dawn (okay, so I read it twice :) but because I started reading a blog called SersiouslySoBlessed. I am sure most of you have heard about it. It is so funny, but totally makes fun of the world of blogging and the Mormon culture (and let's be honest, the Mormon culture is totally worthy of some sarcasm). I went online to read it, thinking I would laugh with her at all the funny things she points out about "other" people, only to realize I totally was one of the people she was making fun of. CRAP! So I had to take a break from blogging (and for awhile considered even stopping all together). I have decided though, (after my good friend Quinn reminded me how much she loves to keep up with friends through their blog) that I’ll keep bloggin. So if you want to hear about Ryan and my vacations, books I’ve read or movies I’ve scene, stay tuned!

2 comments:

bex said...

i second quinn's request. and seriously, you are so blessed, so write about it! ;)

Jenni Peay said...

I felt the same way when I read that blog I am having some serious blogging remorse. I like to hear about your trips and your life it makes me feel closer..