Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 down...68 to go

Poor Ry. Long gone are the days of sleeping in until 5:15 am. He started his Trauma rotation yesterday, and that means the next 10 weeks are going to be a little crazy!!! He now is getting up every morning 3:45 am. Yikes...that is 5 hours earlier than me. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if he got off at 1:45 pm...you know, a typical 8 hour day...but since it normally isn't until 7 or 8 pm (or even later), it makes for a rough rotation. Well, only 68 days to go...but who's counting :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Yikes!! Hopefully he enjoys what he's doing in those 16 hour days . . . or at least is learning a lot and gaining valuable experience. I really think you should ge up and cook him a hot breakfast before he leaves in the mornings! :) lol

Shauna said...

Oops! That should say "get up." I guess subconsciously (sp?) I knew I couldn't even joke about you getting up that early!

Mamu Lou said...

Wow. Just wow. See ya in a couple of months Ryan.