Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hungry?

I just finished reading a really interesting book - The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins. It was recommended by my BFF Stephenie Meyer (okay, so Stephenie Meyer doesn't actually know who I am--I wish! Then I could tell her to FINISH Midnight Sun...anyway, she recommended this book on her website site, so I decided to read it). It is really good! Think back to high school english...did you ever read the short stories, The Most Dangerous Game or The Lottery? The book is kind of a cross between the two. Let me know what you think if you read it!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I LOVED this book!! I am recommending it to everyone I know. (Justin is reading it right now.) I can't wait for the next one to come out. I tried to find out more . . . how many more books are planned, when the next one is due out, etc, and found nothing. Have you found out anything? I wish Stephenie would recommend more books!

I thought of The Lottery, too.

Heather and Ryan said...

i read that it is going to be 3 books, but since this one only came out in oct. i'm guessing it will be awhile :(

Mamu Lou said...

What, nothing about the Twilight movie. I can't wait to hear your thoughts...Do you have this book and if so, can I borrow it? Always looking for a good read!

Leymaster Family said...

Ooh! I have been looking for another book... I'll let you know if I like it.